TOP 10 MUST TRY FOODS AT DISNEYLAND THAT ARE TOTALLY INSTAGRAMABLE
Top ten must try foods at Disneyland Annaheim (inc California Adventure) that are so instagramable!
Now these aren’t in any order of how good they are because let's be real everyone has different taste buds. Keeping that in mind we still think you will love everyone of these!
1. Mickey Beignet - Café Orleans
They are like a donut but without the hole and are extra soft and delicious! They also have a special flavour which they change regularly so be sure to try that as well.
2. Mickey Pretzel- found around the park
They come in different flavours but the cheese one is a favourite among most people.
3. Raspberry Rose Macaroon- Jolly Bakery near main street
This was probably my favourite. Don't let the photo deceive it's actually quite large but it's amazing the flavours go so well together a must in my book!
Try to book (you can do it on the Disneyland app) I missed out on this because every time it was booked out.
5. Pomme Frites- at Café Orleans
Because who doesn't love good fries?
6. Sea Salt Caramel (hot chocolate or icecream I find the ice-cream a bit too intense, but I think if you are from America you would probably love this) –Ghirardelli Soda Fountain & chocolate shop (California Adventure). I loved the hot chocolate though super sweet chocolate deliciousness!
7. Dole Whip- Tiki room
The standard must have! My partner loved these it's such unique ice-cream a Disneyland food you can't quite get anywhere else.
8. Lobster Nachos – Lamplight Lounge (aka Cove Bar)
Meant to be awesome if you like nachos I think this would be the crowning jewel in your food cabinet.
9. Turkey Leg- these are sold around the park in hot food carts
These legs are huge if you are on a budget this would keep you full for a long time easily enough for a meal if not more.
10. Mickey shaped waffle- at Carnation Cafe
Mainly because its the best way to start your Disneyland day with a smiling Mickey!
Hope you enjoyed our Top 10 must try foods at Disneyland that are totally instagramable. If you have a favourite food comment below we would love to hear what Disney foods your recommend.